I really liked this place until recently when I ordered two chicken tacos and pop on my lunch break. The first chicken taco smelled a little bad and I didn’t even eat the second one after looking at it, it was raw and charred around the edges. I work at Mahle Behr which is nearby and didn’t have time to take it back since we only get a half hour lunch break. I started feeling ill in the afternoon and barely made it home before puking and shitting my brains out – the bodies way of expelling poison and toxic substances. My sickness continued through the night and I had to call off work the next day. I JUST WANTED TO DIE I’m letting everyone at work know that I got food poisoning at Victor’s Taco Shop and to avoid this place at all costs, YOU COULD DIE if you eat here!